GOAL & OBJECTIVES
- To reach out to more Stakeholder Companies, Organizations and Members to be a part of NASCAP.
- To promote effective strategies by the public and private sectors to dismantle this illicit activity.
- To conduct meetings with government officials and experts to exchange views and put forward practical recommendation to resolve the problems
- To deepen the understanding of “Grey Market” for counterfeiting & pirated commercial goods in India.
- To hold Conferences, Seminars and Events in order to provide an opportunity to Media & entertainment industry across the world.
- To develop effective anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy strategies.
- To establish a pool knowledge comprising of website.
- To ensure that the government lays down the right policies.
Dinesh Jotwani, Heading the Government Relations for NASCAP is based out of New Delhi, India. Dinesh Jotwani, Founder of Jotwani Associates has nearly two decades of experience and a deep understanding of policy, law, technology and government relations, especially in software, trade, IPRs and internet law. He has been an In-house Counsel, Partner in Law Firms and also has been an Independent Consultant to several technology companies, such as NCR Corporation, Microsoft, Symantec and Evalueserve. Dinesh also holds two US Patents on e-discovery processes used in litigation/ investigations.