NASCAP Membership Chart
NASCAP international membership spans across Industry, Investigators, Cyber & E-Commerce Experts, Lawyers and Law Firms, Fraud and Piracy detection Tool Companies, Movie and Music Producers, Senior Government Officials and Policy Makers, Lobbyist & Politicians, Academicians, Law Enforcement Agencies, Prosecutors, Former Judicial Officers and Individual Contributors. NASCAP is a member-driven Not for profit organization. Its agenda, goals and activities are all set by its members.
Individual Professionals/ Consultants/ MSME/ Companies/ Startups having global revenues of less than Rs. 14?Crores (USD 2 Million)
One Webpage of Directory Listing at NASCAP website
Periodic News Letters & Alerts on Global IPR News
IPR Event Participation maximum 2 Events
Networking Opportunities with Industry/ Companies
Support in Investigations/ Detective Services across India
- All Corporate, Law Firms, Institutions having global turnover of more than Rs. 14 crores or USD 2 Million
- All the benefits of Basic Membership, and
- Leads Generation Program with Monthly Reports from 3 cities.
- Product Education & Awareness Programs (Educational Institutions)
- Government Relations & Accessibility Support
- Logo Display and Branding at all NASCAP or partner Events.
- Trademark Watch Information at Indian Trademark Office (2 Brands)