GOAL & OBJECTIVES
- To reach out to more stakeholders Companies, Organizations and Members to be a part of NASCAP.
- To analyse the structure of the markets for counterfeiting and pirated products, highlight the importance of distinguishing those consumers who knowingly purchase counterfeit or pirated products from those who are deceived.
- To examine the principal factors driving production and consumption.
- To evaluate the main national and international initiatives being taken by government and businesses to combat counterfeiting and piracy.
- To hold conferences, Seminars & Events in order to provide an opportunity to the manufacturing industry.
- To develop comprehensive anti-counterfeiting and anti-piracy strategies, stakeholders need to work together to develop statistics
The Medical Devices Chapter of the NASCAP is headed by Miss. Tanu Arora is Sr. Director – Government Affairs and Sr. Regional Counsel at stryker. Stryker Corp. is engaged in providing medical technology products and services. She is focused, dedicated and knowledgeable in her areas of expertise. Tanu Arora is a hard-working, meticulous and detail-oriented person. She has worked with Spectranet- A division of Punj Lloyd Limited, Petro IT Limited, Symantec. She is also very versatile and knowledgeable in her domain. She is a champion of time management and knows how to prioritize her work. She speaks widely at national and international conferences.